So bored and lonely without you.. You really can change everthings of me when you by my side, when you are not by my side i`m world so lonely and no mood...
I`m in a exam week but i not really got mood have my exam...
I finish my tuition then reach home, my dad make me a cup of milo so tat while i`m having my study can drink it wun fall asleep...
By the way i`m sitting on my sofa every family member went up left me downstair i`m so lonely holding my book but my mind is thinking of you so miss you, think about our pass things and future things.. Next year i ady in Form 4 you are in Form 3 we cant meet each other for about 2year, i`m so scared tat you will forgot about me and regret for the promise, if tis really come i`m sure very sad but it really happen i have no choice just can wish you get a more handsome bf,good to you, care about you always wif you and hope you can together...
I`m so pending for all of tis..
*hope tat wun happen forever coz...
I love her so much...